XCEL WETSUITS WARRANTY
XCEL WETSUITS HAVE THE BEST WARRANTY AND REPAIR SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY.
- 12 month warranty on all materials, stitching and constructions
- 12 month warranty tape throughout
- 3 month warranty on accessories
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – USING THE WARRANTY
Must be supplied to validate warranty:
- The proof of purchase
- Bodyline Wetsuits will only repair a clean and dry wetsuit, inside and outside. A £20 charge will be applied to clean and/or dry an unhygienic, damp or soiled wetsuit if required.
When sending a wetsuit for repair please include the following information with your clean and dry wetsuit. Contact information and details of the repair work must be supplied with any wetsuit. Failure to do so will result in a delay.
PLEASE PRINT AND INCLUDE WITH YOUR CLEAN & DRY WETSUIT
- CONTACT NUMBER:
- RETURN ADDRESS:
- WETSUIT MODEL & SIZE:
- DATE OF PURCHASE:
- WARRANTY REPAIR: YES / NO (warranty repairs will only be carried out with a receipt or proof of purchase)
- DETAILS OF THE REPAIR (please include print outs of any previous correspondence)
Please indicate on diagram area(s) that require repair/alteration
Include the above information and send your wetsuit (in a protected package and we recommend via recorded delivery) to the address below;
Daniel Surf LTD, K2 Eagle Road, Language Business Park, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 5HZ
Once your wetsuit has been repaired, we will send your wetsuit back via next day courier to the address requested. If necessary we will contact you for card payment for the repair work prior to sending your wetsuit back.