RIP CURL WETSUITS WARRANTY
PLEASE NOTE: All Rip Curl Wetsuit Warranty claims must now go through the retailer you purchased the wetsuit from. Bodyline Wetsuits CANNOT deal with Rip Curl Warranty issues directly. Under consumer law this is the responsibility of the retailer. For more information on the Rip Curl’s Wetsuit Warranty Procedure click the link below
RIP CURL WETSUITS HAVE THE BEST WARRANTY AND REPAIR SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY.
• 3 years warranty on all stitching
• 12 month warranty on all materials and constructions
• 12 month warranty on Aquaban Liquid Tape
• 3 month warranty on accessories
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
• Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
• Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
• This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
• Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
• Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – USING THE WARRANTY
Must be supplied to validate warranty:
– The proof of purchase
– Bodyline Wetsuits will only repair a clean and dry wetsuit, inside and outside. A charge will be applied to clean and/or dry an unhygienic, damp or soiled wetsuit if required.
When sending a wetsuit to Bodyline Wetsuits for repair please include the following information with your clean and dry wetsuit. Contact information and details of the repair work must be supplied with any wetsuit. Failure to do so will result in a delay.
PLEASE PRINT AND INCLUDE WITH YOUR CLEAN & DRY WETSUIT
WETSUIT MODEL & SIZE:
DATE OF PURCHASE:
WARRANTY REPAIR: YES / NO (warranty repairs will only be carried out with a receipt or proof of purchase)
DETAILS OF THE REPAIR (please include print outs of any previous correspondence)
Please indicate on diagram area(s) that require repair/alteration
Include the above information and send your wetsuit (in a protected package and we recommend via recorded delivery) to the address below;
Bodyline Wetsuits, 1 Bownder Marhaus, Newquay, TR7 1GP, UK
Once your wetsuit has been repaired, we will send your wetsuit back via next day courier to the address requested. If necessary we will contact you for card payment for the repair work prior to sending your wetsuit back.